AdHitz is a site similar to AdSense where website or blog owners can monetize their sites by hosting their ads. With AdHitz you can choose to sell ad space or you can earn just from placing their network ads. If your website or blog is getting good amount of traffic you can earn easily from placing ads across your site.
The site has launched in November 2009 by owner of famous ClixSense, Jim Grago. If you are a PTC blog owner or PTC website owner, it might be something you certainly wish to try. Considering the most advertising companies do not allow PTC sites model or incentives sites, AdHitz might be really nice alternative to AdBrite, Chitika or AdSense.
1. Go to Payza.com
2. Click on “Sign Up Now” to create a free account
3. IMG Select your country and choose Payza account type according to your needs.
We suggest you “Starter” account, to become more familiar with their policy and fees first. Hereafter you can decide to upgrade your Payza account level to “Personal” or “Business”
4. IMG Fill in all columns with your real informations BOX and head up to the “Next Step”
5. Once you finished with login and recovery options check the box which says “You agree that you have read and agreed to Payza’s User Agreement” and click on “Final Step”
6. Go to your email and click on confirmation link to verify your newly created Payza account ()
7. After verification you will be redirected to important security measures page which needs to be filled in order to maximize protection of your account (custom avatar, minimum 3 security questions, Transaction PIN…)
8. Happy using of your Payza account!